sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

Improve your pronunciation using technology.

This way of learning the pronunciation or improve it, has been very useful for students and even for teachers, Because it helps to everyone easily to be better while they are acquiring their L2.



As English Teachers or students is very important to have perfect pronunciation because if you are a teacher you are teaching to your students how to speak english using your pronunciation and then they are going to become English teachers and they are going to do the same with their students, so now we can notice the importance of having a good teaching, and of course having a correct knowledge about the L2.


There are many ways to teach english pronunciation and those are very fun, one of my favorites and that really works is "Repeat after me" but how can we use it using technology? of course watching a video in which the pronunciation is from a native speaker, Let's watch it!


                                       


After watching the video I hope you could found interesting this way of improving your pronunciation, I think it is very easy and fun, 


The another way to improve your pronunciation is while holding a conversation with a native speaker, you also can have a conversation with a person that is not native speaker but of course it is better with a native speaker if you really want to learn a perfect L2.


In the next page you can interact with native speakers for free, you only have to log in and then you have to select the person who you want to talk.


Advantages

1.- We can learn or improve our speaking skills in home and for free.
2.-This pages or videos we can watch it anywhere and we can practice all the time.
3.-After school or after work we can watch it and keep studying or practicing.
4.-It is a very good way and fun to improve our speaking skills.

Disadvantage

1.- This way of improving or learning can distract us and make us forget about our point.

In my personal opinion, I think that there is not many disadvantages because this is a really good way to improve our pronunciation and practice our speaking skills, there is not another more easy way to learn a perfect pronunciation as this way.

Finally, I hope this blog can help you to improve your L2, remember..
The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
‒Ludwig Wittgenstein


Thank you!!! 

.



9 comentarios:

  1. I found this information very helpful since when I learned English my teacher used the Grammar Translation mehtod and I han not the opportunity to practice my speaking.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great, I agree with you andrea the pronunciation is one of the most important aspects that a teacher needs in order to transmit his/her knowledge to the students. excellent video !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great article Andrea! I think it is a very good way for students to practice pronounciation.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I found very interesting your blog because technology nowadays is very important and it has a big influence in students related with education.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Practicing pronunciation is really important! I liked the article, but lets not forget that what makes a great teacher is their knowledge and attitude.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Its interesting your info andrea because we need to know how to say some words, and i think that is very important learn a correctly pronunciation of english

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I agree with you talking about education because it's very important for teachers and students nowadays because both of them can learn easily and in a comfortable way

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Yes I do agree with you as an English teacher we have to have a good pronunciation that way students are able to do the same and have a good understanding.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I found this blog interesting and I think that teachers needs to be more prepared and with a better pronunciation and technology is a good way to improve it

    ResponderEliminar